Friday, May 10, 2013

New Start

I just started a new book called Why We Broke Up. The book is a letter from Min, a teenage girl, to Ed, her recent ex boyfriend.
When I first opened the book I was really surprised to see that all the pages were glossy and there were full page pictures at the beginning of every chapter. I usually don't read picture books so it was a shock to see the format. However, I soon realized that the book is a novel so saying it is a picture book isn't really fair. So far I really like the book and can't wait to keep reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great post Clara! I really want to read that book for the very reason you mentioned- Its unique-ness! I look forward to reading your thoughts on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This books seems really cool. I'd like to read it myself to see how the author incorporates pictures into a novel. I haven't read a book in that format, but now I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! This book seems really interesting. I think that it's really cool that this book has elements of a letter, a picture book, and a novel.

    ReplyDelete