Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Halfway There

I am about halfway though Speaking From Among the Bones by Alan Bradley that is in the Flavia de Luce. In the beginning Flavia found a dead body in the crypt of the patron saint of their church who was then identified has the organist Mr. Collicut. Currently, Flavia hasn't learned much about who the killer of Mr. Collicut could be, although she has learned a lot of other things- things about her family and other people in the village.
I am so eager to keep reading this book to find out who the killer is! All the new information that Flavia is finding is really interesting. Every time Flavia learns something new I feel like I am learning something new as well! Some of the things that are happening in the story are shocking me and I can't wait to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment