Sunday, January 13, 2013

Not Continuing

*SPOILERS*
I unfortunately do not think I am going to finish the Books of Ember series. The ending was good but also a GIANT cliffhanger to pull you in to the next book. However I didn't like the book enough to finish it. In the end Doon and Lina get to the new land and come to a great hole where the City of Ember is. I found it frustrating that the new beautiful land was just above them and they couldn't see it. I don't often read a book and not like it so i was disappointed that I didn't like it. Maybe the book was written at an age level too young for me, because if I was younger I probably would have liked the book more. However the book was still really good but I just don't think these books are for me.

2 comments:

  1. I think that, it's ok to discontinue reading a book. However, I think that you maybe should have continued reading a bit more, in case that was a "dull" section of the book. Then again, some books are just not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete